North London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in North London.
- To assess, identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive services for children at risk or in need or subject to a Protection Plan.
- Understanding and awareness of the changes taking place in social work including integrated services approach.
- To deliver a high quality service to children in our care within our role of corporate parent and aimed ensuring best outcomes for children and young people.
- To implement Child Protection plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcome for children on the Register.
- To promote the welfare of children in need with particular regard for their age, sex, disability, health, race, religion, culture and life experience.
You will need to have:
- Ability to undertake high quality assessments and provide clear analysis, with prescribed timescales.
- Skills in assessing the needs of Disabled children and young people, in the formulating care plans and packages of service provision.
- Ability to analyse risk in child protection and to plan appropriate interventions
- A knowledge and understanding of the developmental needs of Disabled children and young people within the context of their family and other social relationship.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly