North London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in North London.
- The provision of direct help by the worker
- The matching of child / family with evidence-based services relevant to the identified needs
- The co-ordination of multi-professional / agency input to assessment, planning and help;
- The application of theory and theoretical frameworks to all aspects of practice in accordance with the thresholds of the Boroughs early help and staged intervention model
- Work in compliance with statutory requirements and the Boroughs practice standards in respect of the protection and well-being of young people with disabilities and looked after children.
- Communication and presentation of professional analysis, judgements and plans verbally and in writing in a range of settings.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly