South London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
5 months ago
- To hold ongoing key-worker responsibility for a caseload of children and young people who are 'in need', looked after by the Council, on the child protection plan or the subject of care proceedings.
- To undertake assessments and to recommend to their team manager the appropriate level of intervention and of service provision.
- To work creatively and to produce case plans for children, who are 'in need', looked after by the Council or on the child-protection register.
- To implement and review these plans.
- To advise the team manager on a regular basis of proposed casework plans and developments and to seek authorisation in line with divisional delegated powers.
- To keep case records up to date, provide reports and carry out other administrative duties as required.
- To take appropriate steps to maintain a satisfactory level of security and confidentiality of all records.
- To negotiate solutions with colleagues and other professionals, e.g. teachers, doctors, psychiatrists, health visitors, police officers, carers, relatives.
- To chair or participate in reviews and meetings attended by users as well as by colleagues and representatives of other agencies, e.g. health, education, probation, police.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships at an operational level with relevant statutory and independent sector agencies as stated above.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
- Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*