South West London, London
Up to £34 per hour
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Court Team - Based in South West London
Our Client based in South West London requires an experienced social worker within a Court Team.
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
Knowledge of child development, the categories of services and resources available to children and families, and the cost implications of meeting those assessed needs. Demonstrates an understanding of best value and quality assurance issues.
The role as a social worker-
- Court Team Social Workers provide invaluable front line services to some of the boroughs most in-need children.
- They are a specialist team, which provides a service to children when a decision has been made to commence proceedings, undertaking all identified assessments and progress on plans as identified within the legal framework outlined in the Family Justice legal framework.
- experienced social workers that can demonstrate they have worked in a court environment.
- This may be in a specific court team or in a LAC, child protection or assessment setting.
You will need for the QSW Court Team Worker role:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!