£28.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Court Team who is an highly experienced report writer for a Local Authority based in Essex.
Please see below as an outline for what the Local Authority are looking for:
- The position is for a Senior Practitioner in the Permanency team, which is part of the Through Care Service. Permanency team is a Court team, dealing with cases in care proceedings, mainly CLA cases however some of the cases are in PLO, therefore children are subject to CP/CIN plans
- At least 3 years' experience is required of working with cases in care proceedings (court work)
- Sound knowledge of Legislation and policies in respect of Looked after children
- High standard writing skills , writing of court reports (court statements, court care plans) , completion of adoption paperwork for Adoption Panels and Court ( Child Permanency reports , Annex A and B reports)
- Undertaking assessments as directed by the Court such as viability assessments, Special Guardianship assessments, parenting assessments, etc.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information