South London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker(QSW) to work within a Court and Care Planning Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Manage a Children and Families caseload, to include complex and diverse cases involving assessments, reviews, interventions and preparation of reports to effectively meet the needs of the child.
- To ensure and evidence that children, parents and family members are partners in assessment, planning and the delivery of help and services and this directly impacts on outcomes.
- Promote a practice philosophy which seeks to empower service users, build on individual strengths, and develop strategies which support them to understand, manage and respond to risk and to ensure assessments and plans reflect this.
- To ensure that partner professionals and agencies are fully engaged and coordinated in assessment, planning and the delivery of help and services.
- To contribute to the delivery of the Service's engagement strategy and, depending on level, have responsibility for a particular relationship
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information