QSW - CIN_1525355783
5 months ago
Qualified Social Workers - CIN Team
Do you have the ability to engage with children and young people in need? If you thrive on working together with parents and other professionals, we want to hear from you.
With experience of working with children in need, child protection and court work, you will work alongside other experienced Social Workers to provide a specialist high quality service.
Main responsibilities include:
- To manage a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity
- To support families in bringing up children
- To support children with complex needs
- To carry out parenting assessments
- To liaise with the police for child protection and to issue legal proceedings as a last resort
- To assist children who cannot live at home
- To write detailed assessments to formulate and review care plans
- To write court reports and attend court
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Post qualified child protection and care proceedings experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please email Frankie on the social care team -