7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within a LAC Team for a local authority based in South London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months
The successful Qualified Social Worker should be comfortable working to deadlines in a both challenging and fast paced environment.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Providing a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- Participating in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.articipate in supervision.
- Participating in team meetings
- Responding to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaising with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Being responsible for professional decisions within the Department's priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within management.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
In return Remedy can offer you:
Up to £32 per hour
Advice and support from your dedicated consultant