South West London, London
£34 - £35 per hour
2 months ago
Position for a Social Worker within a Safeguarding Team
Low caseloads (15)
Phone and laptop provided, parking maybe available but would need to be discussed at the offer stage.
The team includes an art therapist, family therapist and family support worker - so we can offer a lot to families. We work alongside another team that offers, DV intervention (perps and vitims), mental health support, benefit support, 1:1 parenting etc.
- Managing CP and CIN cases, with all visits, meetings and reports to be completed on time.
- Working closely with professionals and wider services to bring about sustainable change.
- Must have recent experience of working within safeguarding. Court experience is preferable.
- Team also works cases within care proceedings until final order, so experience of LAC is also beneficial.
- Caseloads are an average of 15 children.
- Team of 15sws, 2 family therapists, family support worker, 2xATM and 1xTM.
- Signs of Safety, 2 days training provided.
- Support of in-house resources: DV victim and perpetrator workers, MH worker, benefits worker, intensive family support workers (1:1 interventions).
- Laptop and phone provided.
- Proactive and willing to learn.
- Team player, supportive of peers.
- Dedicated to families.
- Passion for children
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .