£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children's Safeguarding Team for a Local Authority based in Cambridgeshire.
About the role:
These posts will see you working from modern working facilities based in a very supportive and friendly team.
You will have the added benefit of experiencing the systemic unit model offering the best social work practice there is.
Benefits on offer;
* Managed caseloads
* Modern working facilities with free parking
* Laptop and phone provided
* Training available - including IT training and workshops within paid worktime
* Supportive team and access to free bitesize systemic training within paid work time
* Great experience of systemic model
* Court Work
* Care planning safeguarding
* Assessment and referral / threshold
*CIN, CP, LAC
* Children's Services - within MOC guidelines
* Successful candidates will need to be CP trained
* Possess experience of Court work and permanency planning
* Working with Looked after children.
You must hold a HCPC registration!!
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly