North London, London
£28 - £35 per hour
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Childrens Locality Team in North London.
- To hold a caseload of child in need, child protection and care requirement cases
- To assess the needs of children and families using theoretical frameworks in order to produce, appropriately monitor and review child's plans (single assessment). These will be within agreed timescales according to need.
- To undertake short term or longer term specific pieces of work as directed following the completion of child's plans or as a result of child protection registration.
- To present cases to and attend court and the Child Youth and Community Tribunal as required.
- To prepare reports and to represent Children's Health and Social Care both orally and in writing in an appropriate manner at all times and make long term plans for permanence for those children who require such intervention.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*