South London, London
5 months ago
Qualified Social Worker's, Children's Locality Team
Main duties will include:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register
- Utilise your strong safeguarding experience with the ability to handle Court proceedings
- To work with Child In Need/Family Support Teams This will enable the locums to hit the ground running as required at HCC at present. Please do not submit candidates without the above requested experience.
- To undertake child protection investigations and assessments of need, for cases which meet agreed threshold.
- To undertake assessments and recommend to the practice manager the appropriate level of intervention and service provision.
- To work creatively and to produce care plans for children who are subject to child protection plans.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant area, and/or recognised social work qualification.
- You will be a professionally qualified, registered social worker adhering to the Heath and Care Professions Council (HCPC) standards of proficiency and meet the national professional social work capabilities.
- Recent CIN/Family Support experience within the last 3-6 months is ESSENTIAL due to recent changes within legislations.
- Car driver is essential
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
For more information please email: