South London, London
£32 - £38 per hour
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker- Childrens and Families- South London
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking five experienced QSW to work within a childrens and families team in a local authority South London.
START - ASAP
PAY RATE- UP TO £38
POSITIONS- 5 QSW
The sucessful candidate will require the following-
Will have accountability for achieving clearly specified and measurable results either personally or through the leadership of a team. Will be dealing with complex problems and issues within the boundaries of technical or professional skill and knowledge. Will make recommendations on procedural improvements and other initiatives to enhance team performance. Roles requiring a level of professional expertise to deliver a front line service.
● Ensure that all care plans are informed by need, up to date and that the child/ young person is fully consulted at all stages of the plans development.
● Ensure that reviews are well prepared for and co-produced with the child/young person and is within statutory timescales.
● Ensure that the child's family and carers are fully consulted when appropriate in the development and implementation of their care plan.
● Co-ordinate and draw up the child/young person's individual Education and Health Plans.
● Contribute to the annual review process of foster carers.
● Participate in the foster carer training programme, as appropriate.
For more information please call Bronte on 0208 408 7676 or email