South London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
30 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Children With Disabilities Team (CWD) situated in South London.
- You will be required to work closely with children with disabilities and their families. You will manage a caseload of lower level support as well as cases where children or young people are in need of Child in Need and/or Child Protection plans
- You will be required to deliver relevant interventions in order to safeguard children and ensure their needs are met whilst also aiming to effect long-term positive change to improve the life experiences of vulnerable children and young people
- You will be required to maintain high standards of professional practice, working at all times in the best interests of children and young people, ensuring there are clear evidence based assessments and care plans in place on all allocated cases
- To maintain awareness of current legislative requirements as relating to children and to participate in relevant training
- To use regular supervision and staff appraisal and participate in staff meetings to ensure effective service to users and carers and further professional development
- To work according to the council and HCPC guidance regarding working hours, professional conduct and anti-discriminatory practice
For more information please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676, alternatively please respond to this email with a copy of your most recent CV.
***REMEDY ALSO OFFER A FANTASTIC REFERRAL BONUS OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***