8 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit qualified social workers on behalf of a local authority based in South London.
The successful qualified social worker will be placed within a Children with Disabilities team (CWD).
Working within a Children with Disabilities team means that you will:
- Work flexibly and collaboratively across structural boundaries in support of key outcomes.
- Contribute to development of organisational capability by taking ownership of your own training and development, including identifying and taking part in training and development activity and responding to feedback on performance.
- Think creatively, challenging the norms, and constructively challenging those around them (including those more senior) to ensure continuous improvement and commercial astuteness, and inspire the same in colleagues.
- Take responsibility for identifying areas of risk including Health and Safety and Business Continuity.
- Work as part of project or process teams as required under the new operating model, ensuring excellent cross functional output.
- Assess the needs and risks of the young person and identify actions appropriate to meet needs and address risk, whilst also recognising the needs of carers who may.