£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children With Disabilities Team for Bracknell Council.
- To fulfil the duties and responsibilities of a qualified Social Work post in the boroughs Social Work Team for Children with Disabilities.
- In this team you will be working closely with children with disabilities and their families.
- You will manage a mixed caseload of lower level support as well as cases where children or young people are in need of Child in Need and /or Child Protection Plans.
- Your role will be to deliver relevant interventions in order to safeguard children and ensure their needs are met whilst also aiming to effect long-term positive change to improve the life experiences of vulnerable children and young people
- Within this role you will work to maintain high standards of professional practice, working at all times in the best interests of children and young people, ensuring that there are clear evidence based assessments and care plans in place on all allocated cases
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly