South West London
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit qualified social workers on behalf of a local authority for a Referral & Assessment team based in South East London.
If you are a Qualified Social Worker and have experience within a Referral & Assessment team this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a member of the Referral & Assessment team you will:
• Assess for and provide services to children in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy.
• Undertaking, contributing to and participating in core assessments, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals as appropriate in accordance with the Assessment Framework.
• Implementing Child Protection and LAC Procedures as and when required.
• Working with families and children and young people to reduce the need for accommodation or care proceedings.
• Undertake investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required.
• Provide reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and in court processes. This may include giving evidence in Court.
• Contributing to and assisting in the progression of care plans for Looked After Children in line with the Children and Families Divisions guidelines.
About the Local Authority:
Children and their families receive coordinated, effective and timely early support from a wide range of universal and targeted services.
If their needs or risks escalate, prompt referrals are made to children’s services, which are progressed efficiently for statutory assessment.
The large majority of children receive a good service from diligent and skilled social workers - Ofsted
Competitive Pay Rates
Support & Advice from your dedicated consultant.
Refer a friend bonus
If you are not looking to move but know somebody that may be interested why not refer & earn up to £250 if they are successfully placed.