4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a LAC Team based in South London
As a Qualified Social Worker within a LAC team your Main duties include:
- Undertaking nterviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies. To analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs.
- Understanding the context of child development, parenting capacity and family and environmental factors in which to establish the needs of an individual child.
- Assessing and balancing risk and protective factors within a child protection framework.
- Providing written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence
- Responding in a timely manner to all contacts from children and their families
- Ensuring that children and their families are provided with written reports about their circumstances and plans for intervention
A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognized social work qualification
A strong social work background with excellent communication skills
In return Remedy can offer you:
Up to £32 per hour
Advice and Support from your dedicated consultant