13 days ago
Our Client based in South London requires an experienced social worker with front line and risk assessment experience to join their Referral and Assessment team.
The successful Referral and Assessment Qualified Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced enviroment.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Team Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Experience Required for the Qualified Social Worker role:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant Knowledge of current legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
Why Remedy Recruitment Group?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to social work positions across the UK
- Bonus Scheme for referring a Friend - receive up to £200 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place *
- Bonus Scheme for 'Finding your own Job' – Receive up to £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Eligible to work in the UK