about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit qualified social workers for a childrens services team based in South London.
As a Qualified Social Worker within a LAC team you will:
- Manage a caseload and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Participate in team meetings to participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- Participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- Be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- Be active in implementing the Council’s equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.