4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a Looked after Children team based in South London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
If you are a Qualified Social Worker and have experience working as part of a Looked After Children team we want to hear from you.
As part of a Looked After Children's team you will:
- Manage a caseload and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- Participate in team meetings to participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- Be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- Be active in implementing the Council’s equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.