about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit qualified Social Workers for a Looked After Children's team based in South London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
As a Qualified Social Worker within a LAC team you will have the following
- To hold and manage a caseload of Leaving Care and Looked after Children
- To undertake LAC and Leaving Care statutory visits
- To coordinate and attend LAC reviews
- To present cases to the resource panel
- To carry out pathway plans and reviews
- To coordinate and chair Personal Education Planning Meetings
- To Liaise with partner agencies
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a long term children & families team
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the Children Acts and other relevant Children’s Social Care legislation and guidance