Up to £32
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker Child Protection & Court Team - Up to £32 per hour
Remedy Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a local authority based in South London to recruit Qualified Social Worker’s for the Child Protection & Court Team.
You will need to have experience of working with children looked after, child protection and court work.
• To manage a caseload and the associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
• To engage and empower service users, their carers and their support networks and actively to elicit service user and carer feedback in order to ensure person centred interventions.
• To carry out assessments as appropriate, including carer assessments, within timescales and to contribute to or coordinate the construction of outcome focused care plans.
• To attend court as and when required and to prepare and present any necessary reports.
• Ensure child protection and care plans are implemented and reviewed.
• Ability to maintain clear boundaries with clients and colleagues.
• To provide written and verbal reports as required and to assist in assessing and monitoring the implementation of plans and outcomes for service users.
• A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good working knowledge and understanding of the Children Acts and other relevant Children’s Social Care legislation and guidance.
You will receive:
A personal one-one service from your dedicated consultant.
Up to £32 per hour
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.