South East London
13 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within a LAC Team on behalf of a local authority in South East London
The successful Qualified Social Worker will:
- Provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- Participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.
- Participate in supervision.
- Participate in team meetings
- Participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- Participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- Be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- Be active in implementing the Council's equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
You will need as the Qualified Social Worker:
Eligible to work in the UK
In return Remedy can offer you:
Up to £30 per hour.
Advice and Support from your dedicated consultant.