East London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Intervention Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
To act as a member of the team providing an effective and efficient assessment, protection and care planning service to children in need and their families via assessment, children in need, children looked after, YOT and family placement teams.
- Experienced with Child Protection work
- Experience of court work and able to produce coherent statements
- Experience of giving credible evidence in court
- Sustained experience of working in very busy teams with high risk cases
- Experience of complex LAC & CIN cases, to include knowledge of processes, devising & implementing care plans & avoiding drift
- Excellent communication skills. Organised worker who keeps up to date records & adheres to LA policies & procedures. Familiar with Performance Indicators
- Computer literate, familiar with Carefirst or similar systems
Please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV if you are interested. Alternatively, please send your CV directly