South East England, England
£38.00 - £40.00 per hour
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Local Authority Child Protection Team in South East England.
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Child Protection Social Worker to make a real difference to their CP Teams and the Children/Young People they provide a service for. The project team will consist of 20 experienced Child Protection Senior Social workers based in the front line Child Protection and Care Proceedings Teams. These are based in Redhill, Guildford, Leatherhead and Woking.
The role is varied and involves working with:
- Families in pre-proceedings process ( PLO)
- Public and private law proceedings
- Permanence planning for looked after children in the context of care proceedings
- Children Subject to supervision Orders
- Children on a child protection and CIN ( step-down) plans
Workers will need to be flexible, expected to be placed in the area of most need and be able to move areas if necessary
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676.
***REMEDY ARE ALSO OFFERING £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***