West London, London
£30 - £33 per hour
12 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Advisor- West London
Our Client based in West London are currently seeking an experienced Child Protection Advisor.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Social Worker will require the following
- To chair Child Protection Conferences using Signs of Safety methodology.
- Drive the use of Signs of Safety across the multi-agency partnership.
- To provide expert advice and consultation on all child protection matters to Service Managers, Team Managers and Social Workers in the department and members of outside agencies.
- To chair or attend sub-committees, undertaking delegated tasks providing routine and ad hoc reports and providing information and analysis of current research and practise development.
- Drive good practice around CSE including chairing CSE Strategy meetings and complex strategy meetings.
- Ensure the LADO role is embedded across the partnership including promoting the LADO role and ensuring learning from LADO issues leads to practice improvements.
- Contributing to the overall effectiveness of services to children and young people.
- Develop areas of safeguarding practice expertise and delivering training and workshops to promote these areas.
- Chair strategy meetings and complex strategy meetings where appropriate
- CYP representative to multi-agency forums such as MAPPA, MARAC and VAWG.
- To provide training both within the Division and the LSCB network.
- To develop and drive practice across CYP and the partnership in key practice areas.
- To develop and implement new and innovative methods of safeguarding children and embed them into all services for children and young people.
- To carry out Local Authority Designated Officer functions.
- To deputise for the Safeguarding Manager when required.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!