North London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Child in Need Team for a Local Authority based in North London.
- To implement care plans, including arrangements for funding and ensuring that the cost of provision remains within agreed budgets.
- To ensure that all expenditure on cases is properly authorised and recorded and that cases with financial packages are regularly monitored and reviewed.
- To monitor and review the implementation of, and to provide continuing advice, support and social work services to children and young people, their families and their carers.
- To produce court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within Family Division as required.
- To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
- To take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources
About you -
- HCPC registration
- Experience within a similar team
- Enhanced DBS
- Full compliance required
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly