West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Care Manager to work within Adults Services in a Local Authority based in West London.
The teams cover older adults, including older adults with dementia and other mental health needs and people with physical disabilities.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Undertaking assessment/reassessment of need, including mental capacity assessments
- Undertaking carer's assessments
- Developing and reviewing support plans
- Contributing to Best Interest Decision making and/or Court of protection proceedings, including DOLS
- Undertaking more intensive and long term care management interventions, i.e hoarding, history of non engagement with service
- Providing Social Work support to Community Mental Health team for older adults
- Undertaking safeguarding adults procedures
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information