Up to £28 per hour
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, C&F Care Management Team, Southend, £28ph
If you have substantial post qualified experience within a children & families team in the UK, this could be the perfect role for you.
Southend is easily accessible by train, by car to/from London and by plane via Southend's international airport.
- Provide an efficient and cost effective service to young people ensuring that their needs are professionally assessed.
- Ensure every young person will have a professional and comprehensive Pathway Plan and Risk Assessment.
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic pathway plans. Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice
- Develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
- Attend reviews, various meetings and court if required for each case presenting the Council plans and opinions with professionalism and integrity.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Completed ASYE
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.