South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced BIA Care Manager (Qualified Social Worker) to work within a Local Authority based in South London.
- To carry out Best Interests assessments for deprivation of liberty safeguards under MCA for people accommodated in care homes and hospitals in line with the duties mentioned in MCA particularly but not limited to Schedule A1 MCA, Code of Practice of Deprivation of liberty safeguards and the code of practice for MCA, with in the statutory time frame and in line with the Borough's requirements.
- To identify the need of IMCA and take appropriate actions for the person needing Dols assessment to have representation for the purpose of state detention with in statutory time frame.
- To identify if an application to the Court of Protection is needed to uphold the rights of the person in line with the duty on statutory organisation under Human Rights Act.
- To nominate RPR in line with Schedule A1 MCA and regulatory requirement and the current case law.
- To communicate and inform MA, the PPR and other parties about the outcome of the Dols assessment in a timely manner.
- To update information on council's data base about the assessments and the outcomes in a timely manner.
- To perform prescriptive statutory duty to carry out BI-Dols assessment and in line with GDPR.
- To participate in supervision and team meetings regularly and take responsibility for continuous professional development.
- To raise safeguarding issues and referrals appropriately and in a timely manner.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly