£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Assessment and Intervention Team for a Local Authority based in Essex.
- To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
- To maintain and develop up to date relevant skills and knowledge of current legislation, policy and social work practice, through training as required or agreed by Team Manager.
- To take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources
- To report any concerns about abuse or malpractice by colleague, in line with the Council's Whistle Blowing Policy.
- To ensure that all legislation and local council policies regarding Health and Safety are adhered to.
- These activities may be varied from time to time to meet the changing needs of the service.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please respond to this advert with a copy of your recent CV - alternatively please send your CV directly