North London, London
8 months ago
Qualified Social Worker- LAC Team
- To manage a caseload and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- To participate in team meetings to participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
To be active in implementing the Council's equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- A background working with Looked After Children along with excellent communication skills
At Remedy Recruitment Group, you will receive a personal one-one service from your dedicated consultant.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions. A DBS check will be undertaken.
To find out more about this role, please email on the social care team.