South West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults with Learning Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- To match the needs of users against the eligibility criteria for care management services and assess, screen and refer on as appropriate.
- To develop, commission and monitor care provision with service users.
- To collate information for strategic commissioning purposes.
- To participate in the duty service.
- To be familiar with departmental polices and procedures and the wider issues of relevant legislation, including the Mental Health Act 1983, the NHS Community Care Act 1990 and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
- To participate in team and service developments.
- To undertake joint visits and assessments as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To participate in the development of working between joint teams.
- To work in co-operation with a wide range of statutory and voluntary organisations and informal networks within each service user's community
- Experience of working within Health or Social Services setting.
- Experience of working as a care manager.
- Experience of working with people with disabilities ideally with people with learning disabilities.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly