South East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Assessment and Intake Team for a Local Authority based in South East London.
The Assessment & Intake Team has responsibility for receiving work from the Contact Team (the front door team) and to process requests appropriately including a timely assessment of risk and a responsive safeguarding service. The team completes initial assessments and fact finding to determine Care Act eligibility and/or to signpost or provide services to mitigate risks.
Some of the functions undertaken by the team are:
* Information and Advice
* Redirecting and referring to other services and agencies
* Strength-based assessments & reassessments under the Care Act 2014
* Urgent response - welfare visits / no replies / urgent packages of care
* Safeguarding investigations
* Mental Capacity Assessments
* Carers assessments
* Dealing with legal requests for support
***REMEDY ARE OFFERING A FANTASTIC REFERRAL FEE OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***