South East England, England
£28.00 - £31.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
23 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within an Adults Social Care environment for a Local Authority based in South East England.
- Use professional skills, knowledge, and experience and a range of interpersonal and specialist communication skills to gather information and complete and record a social care assessment proportional to need
- Complete a risk assessment that will be proportional to the presenting needs, with particular reference to safeguarding, mental capacity and the needs of complex cases, using the principles of positive risk taking
- Where appropriate, refer the person to other specialists; statutory services; and/or relevant agencies, and take a professional lead in meeting social care needs
- Establish the assessed person's eligibility using Adult Service's criteria
- Ensure an assessment is offered to a carer/s in relation to their caring role, and completed if requested.
Please call Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV