East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Social Services Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Undertake advanced holistic, person-centred assessments, care and support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers within an integrated team using a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Advanced understanding of the legal social care framework and all relevant policies and procedures.
- Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and any other relevant legislation.
- Provide a person-centred service which enables people to optimise and maximise their abilities, by utilising a strengths-based model and whole family approach to all interventions.
- Support people to maintain their independence, within their homes and by utilising support in the local community and their own personal networks.
- To support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes with appropriate support mechanisms in place, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
- Manages the allocation of resources required to maintain independence through the use of Personal Budgets and explores all options that are available to people.
- Develop and maintain high professional standards, within your role and the service and promote integrated working methods within the service.
- Take the lead in representing your team in working groups to develop service and practice improvements.
- Contribute to maintaining quality standards, and ensure self and staff development is maintained.
- Manage, plan, prioritise and progress cases of advanced complexity, seeking support and suggest resolutions for workload difficulties with due regard to service standards, targets and timescales
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly