East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Adults Community Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Manage a complex and diverse caseload of people requiring specialist assessments in order to identify levels of need and outcomes required, promote independence and to ensure they establish the appropriate level of personal budget in order to meet their support needs.
- Work with the person, family and carers and specialist professionals, as necessary, to facilitate proportionate holistic assessments (including where appropriate self-assessments) to identify levels of need and outcomes required which will inform the appropriate level of support to help the person optimise their independence and meet their agreed outcomes.
- Manage a complex and diverse caseload within the parameters of the Directorate's agreed policies and procedures, in order to promote personalisation.
- Must be competent to carry out care act assessments, write up assessments and support plans for people with physical and mental disabilities
- Able to work in a community setting in the multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills and must be IT literate
- The ideal worker should have at least 3 years experience of working in the community
- Must be able to carry out Best Interest Assessments (BIA)
- Have a working knowledge of the pan-London protecting adults and risk (safeguarding) policy and procedures and safeguarding
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV