3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit qualified Social Workers for an adults team based in West London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
As a Qualified Social Worker within an adults team your responsibilities will be:
• To support vulnerable adults from the age of 18 to 65, many of whom will have complex learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
• Undertake statutory assessments and reviews with customers to support them to achieve effective outcomes.
• To undertake social care community assessments, statutory reviews and mental capacity assessments while promoting the use of re-ablement and telecare.
• To attend multidisciplinary meetings, undertake safeguarding investigations and provide advice and information.
• To complete social care intervention for those cases where the need has been identified and ongoing intervention is required.
• To travel around the County of Essex and beyond, transporting service users and their belongings and to be able to do so in an emergency
In return Remedy are able to offer you:
Competitive Pay Rates
Advice & Support from your dedicated consultant
A bonus of up to £250 when you refer a friend and they get placed