7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for an Adults and Older people team.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
As a member of the Adults & Older people team you will:
Main duties include:
- Responsible for a caseload of varying complexity, commensurate with ability and qualifications, receiving and responding to referrals from various sources.
- To undertake assessments of risk and care needs in relation to service users and carers so that appropriate action is taken, monitored and reviewed effectively.
- To prioritise and work with competing deadlines and changing demands. To understand and interpret legislation to meet service requirements. Ability to think creatively and enthusiastically in developing imaginative support packages.
- Effectively manage people presenting in crisis needing a quick resolution, using relevant legislation and resources.
- Prepare and present reports as necessary to facilitate proper decisions being made in respect of service users.
- Provide information, written assessments, reports and statements to support other service professionals, managers and agencies in making decisions related to care.
- Maintain client records to a high standard in accordance with relevant legislation, policy and procedures.