Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit qualified social workers for an adults team based in South London.
This position is perfect for a qualified social worker looking to springboard their social work career.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the social work sector, with experience working with adults.
You will enhance the lives of residents in South London as your new role will be:
• To assess, review and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs, taking full account of appropriate policy and guidance. This will include taking due account of the principles of personalisation, service eligibility criteria and legal framework
• To intervene and provide help to an individual or family whose complex family or social care needs or risks indicate that they need ongoing professional support which they might not normally be willing to accept
• To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
• To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others
• To hold a caseload of a level of complexity and provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and newly qualified social workers, as and when required. Accountable for making recommendations about whether a case has reached the threshold for statutory intervention
In return Remedy can offer you
up to £30 per hour
Support and guidance from your dedicated consultant
To find out more about this qualified social worker role please contact