South East London
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker on behalf of a local authority based in South East London.
You will form part of a safegaurding team and be tasked with:
- To undertake Best Interest Assessments.
- Ensure that the Individual is at the centre of the assessments and are supported appropriately during and after the process.
- To provide advice on matters pertaining to the raising of alerts and concerns about abuse or neglect and adult protection.
- To promote an understanding across the Borough of the Local Authorities responsibilities as covered in the Care Act 2014
- To complete high quality Mental Capacity Assessments
- To evidence that Making Safeguarding Personal is at the centre of all enquiries made.
- To make accurate and timely reports, correspondence and update the case files of adults at risk.
- To manage the distribution of safeguarding strategy / case conference meeting minutes to all relevant parties in a timely manner.
- To monitor the action points from safeguarding strategy / case conference meetings making sure that all relevant parties complete their action points as agreed.
- To ensure the appropriate team review safeguarding protection plans as required.