Waltham Forest, London
5 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Locality Team -Waltham Forest
Main duties include:
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team in undertaking Self Directed Support activities using a Person Centered Approach.
- Facilitating a range of social work interventions, including group work, individual work, community work and crisis intervention.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records of work undertaken in Care first.
- Working with adults in the community, in hospitals or in residential settings to assess their needs.
- Providing professional and comprehensive casework and if appropriate, group work or other social work services to adults and their families/carers.
- Gathering, investigating, evaluating and analysing all necessary information on assigned cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidenced conclusions and realistic action plans.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognized social work qualification
- Experience of Assessment, Care Management and Supporting People to take risks safely
- Experience of working in a Multi-disciplinary team
- Car driver/owner as you will need to travel around the count
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please email Frankie on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.