West London, London
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker Adults- Information and Assessment - West London
Our Client based in West London are currently seeking an experienced QSW to work within an Information and Assessment team.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Social Worker will require the following
- To provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
- To participate in training required in the interests of the service overall and career development
- To participate in supervision
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in the duty rota within specific role
- To participate in written recording, using new technology as appropriate
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. Police, Health etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department
- To be active in implementing the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy in professional practice and service delivery
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department's priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guidelines referring to consultation with management.
- To facilitate safe and timely discharges from hospital
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate
To familiarise themselves with Departmental policies and procedure
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!