South East England, England
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Hospital Team for a Local Authority based in South East England.
- Take professional responsibility as directed for managing a caseload which will include individuals, children, families and carers who require support and guidance. Enable them to identify their needs and plan support to meet those needs using the full range of options, seeking advice and support where appropriate.
- Demonstrate confident and effective judgement about risk and accountability in decision making. Assessment and Review
- Use assessment procedures discerningly in response to the presenting needs and to ensure that a proportionate assessment is completed in a way that enables maximum participation.
- Provide information, advice and guidance in line with current national legislation and to recognise the need for, and appropriately signpost to other agencies, services or providers.
- Understand the forms of harm and their impact on people and be able to identify safeguarding concerns.
- Where relevant and with support undertake assessment and planning for safeguarding
Shift Pattern is Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm, weekends 9 am to 5 pm.
- Must be a car driver and hold a valid licence and insurance
- HCPC qualified
- Full clean DBS
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676, alternatively please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676