South East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Hospital Team for a Local Authority based in South East London.
- The core functions include assessment, support planning, long term support arrangements, and review for customer in the community with complex needs. The post holder will be required to carry out Mental Capacity Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Best Interest Assessments.
- To provide a social work service to an allocated caseload within the agreed performance management, quality assurance and budgetary framework and that the highest standards of service are achieved.
- To act as a member of a team providing an effective, efficient and personalised assessment, support planning, and brokerage service to adult service users, carers and their families in order to deliver the key strategic aims of the organisation and to ensure that the citizens of the borough have access to high quality services which safeguard and promote their welfare.
- To ensure people are fully supported to have the best possible opportunities and are supported to exercise choice and control to meet the outcomes they define.
CQSW, DipSW or other General Social Care Council recognised social work qualification.
- Enhanced DBS required for this post
Experience of working with adults within a care environment.
Ability to carry out personalised assessments that clearly identify adults who are at risk or in need.
Ability to construct, implement and review personalised support/care plans that deliver a positive outcome and best value.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly