14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker Adults- Essex
Our Client based in Essex are currently seeking an experienced QSW to work a permanent role until 2019
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
3 positions available.
The successful Social Worker will require the following
- To hold an appropriate caseload.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in undertaking Self Directed Support activities using a Person Centred Approach.
- To support Service Users and their families in having choice and control over the services they use, including Supporting People to Self Assess and use Personal Budgets.
- To facilitate a range of social work interventions, including group work, individual work, community work and crisis intervention.
- To provide regular supervision and guidance to staff they supervise.
- To maintain accurate knowledge on the law, policy and procedure as it relates to Service Users.
- To maintain accurate and timely records of work undertaken in Carefirst.
- Ensure the provision of individual, cost effective packages of care and
- support within allocated budgets and defined locality team.
- Ensuring team members comply with policies, standards and procedures as
- agreed by the department.
- Achievement of high levels of team performance ensuring that regular and
- timely reviews are undertaken and that national and locally determined
- indicators are met.
- Working with adults in the community, in hospitals or in residential settings to assess their needs.
- Liaising with other agencies, Departments of the Borough and parts of the Department of Social Care to ensure identified needs are met.
- Working with Service Users, Carers and families at difficult times to provide assistance and support.
- To ensure that the needs of Adults and their Carers are professionally assessed and to promote the practice of working in partnership with Service Users, Carers and other appropriate parties.
- To provide professional and comprehensive casework and if appropriate, group work or other social work services to adults and their families/carers.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!