East London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Adults Qualified Social Worker to work within a Multidisciplinary Community Social Care Team for a Local Authority is based in East London.
- The core functions include assessment, support planning, long term support arrangements, and review for customer in the community with sometimes complex needs. The post holder will be required to carry out Mental Capacity Assessments.
- To provide a social work service to an allocated caseload within the agreed performance management, quality assurance and budgetary framework and that the highest standards of service are achieved.
- To act as a member of a team providing an effective, efficient and personalised assessment, support planning, and brokerage service to adult service users, carers and their families in order to deliver the key strategic aims of the organisation and to ensure that the citizens of the Borough have access to high quality services which safeguard and promote their welfare.
- To ensure people are fully supported to have the best possible opportunities and are supported to exercise choice and control to meet the outcomes they define.
- The specific requirement for this area of work is to complete assessment and support planning for new Customers or customers who require a reassessment. Along with Carers assessment
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly