£26 - £28 per hour
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker- Adults Assessment Team- Bedford
Our Client based in Bedford are currently seeking an experienced QSW to work within a Adults Assessment Team.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will require the following
- Complete support planning with services users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budgetary constraints through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Identify and take a professional lead on adult safeguarding issues where abuse or neglect is suspected.
- Take a professional lead and oversee cases of individuals who lack capacity to agree to or plan their care, undertake proportionate assessment in accordance with current Adult Social Care legislation including MCA and best interest assessments.
- To provide more specialist social work practice skills and knowledge to make independent decisions and support situations in which risk, ambiguity or complexity is greatest.
- To act as the lead professional to services users and their carers and families to enable them to retain, as far as possible, choice and control of their lives. To provide written and verbal reports, appropriate for courts and other legal purposes, which are concise, informative and based on complex evidence to support problem solving and resolution.
- Support in safeguarding process to assess and manage risk, knowing how to intervene proportionately and ensuring people are protecting from harm, while protecting their human rights
- Assess and manage risk, knowing how to intervene proportionately and ensuring people are protected from harm, whilst protecting their human rights.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!