South London, London
£25 - £28 per hour + DOE
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Adults Team for a Local Authority in South London.
Ensuring the ethos of supporting independence is adhered to when working with vulnerable adults and their carers.
2. Participate in the operation of duty and respond accordingly to need, which will involve Safeguarding Adults/Children (SA).
3. Provide an assessment service to individuals, their carers and other agencies in accordance with Care Act 2014
4. Initiate and co-ordinate support plans for and with individual service users and their carers, in conjunction with professional colleagues and representatives of voluntary and private agencies.
5. Supervise and support staff as agreed with Line Manager and in line with Council procedures.
6. Offer support and advice as appropriate to service users and their carer
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*